Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scream!!!!!

No mood to blog. Just to write something because long time didn't update anything.

I feel very depress dono why and somehow i do other things more than the things that i should be complete.

I dont have any confidence in doing things. As you read what i write, my english become poor. I dono what im writing and i dono how to describle my tought, opinion even myself.

I feel inspire when i watch facing the giant and fireproof but after that also turn up to be depress. Whats wrong with me? Why this feeling happened? Am I plan to fail? What i can to in order to gain back my confidence even just a little. Where my motivation in doing things? Why i feel so tired to do things.

Am I giving up myself? Im almost finish my study and come to work. I should be happy because i work hard for 3 years just to reach the goal and finish this race. Why im struggle? what are the things cause me to struggle? Im not a good leader and i unable to lead people because im no confidence and cant even motivate people anymore.

I feel like want to scream!!!!

No comments: