Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today

Today quite boring stay at home. Nothing to do than online n play games. No feel excited to play poker. Become more n more numb.

All the plan is different compare previous year. When we grow older n older, the mood will become so silent. Maybe because of my sis condition that make everyone seem not so joy. Still worry about my sis after marry because she having difficult time with husband n his family there. My sis din get wat she deserve but need to support her husband cuz he dont have much money but yet still spent like when he is single. Still wan his own life rather than new life with my sis.

This is one of the things make me moody n there also my problem around especially my heart. How to lead my heart follow my way rather than follow my heart way? Im stuck at this point and i cant move forward n be mature at another stage. I think i need to find someone to talk n talk everything out so i wouldnt keep it in heart.

No comments: