Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why?

Yesterday i was doing my assignment and just finish half way and went to sleep. Before go to sleep, i check my computer whether got virus or not. I found my pendrive contains virus and i delete it. I saw similar name virus file appear in my pc then i straight away without doubt delete it.

Today when i try to continue do my assignment, my pc keep restarting. My first impression is Oh No, i didn't backup my work and i find a way to recover it. First i able to recover it but those application i had install before unable to function. Why yesterday mistake cause me today suffer. Is this the lesson i need to learn that i cant make mistake or else i will suffer in future. Many times, what i decide i will regret it although i never give up and at the end i able to walk through it.

This trial really hard for me. It comes from different direction. How im going to handle all? Even myself also discourage myself. Now im formatting my computer and hopefully after i install and use vista, those application i be able to use back. Where my courage go? Where my inner voice go? Where am i going?

No comments: