Monday, February 23, 2009

Study never be easy

This semester all the subject seem to be very tough to me as well as FYP. Most of the subject seem to be application more than just definition, adv and disadv, and comparion other than BIIS. My english writing already not good and need to write professional business plan, im not good at it (although i havent try or start it so i never know what is the result). Another subject also need to write professional english which is Computer Law and Ethics. While doing the assignment, i discover that it need a lot of thinking and explanation in order to apply the law from any section in law book. No wonder my friend who study law last time told me that exam is open law books but it also very difficult. Now i understand what he means until lecturer give guideline for the second tutorial question.

There is some technical problem i cant solve it for my FYP application. This is the reason that i really scare because i cant do it in the way that i want. Im not sure i able to finish the FYP on time or not. There is so many event coming on, assignment, exam and saturday and sunday activities. Do i have the ability to complete my job as given to me? How can i makesure i can complete everything? My ability is limited and how do i improve myself within this short period of time. I really hope that I be able to graduate this year and achieve the target i already set. Although for my first motive will never be fulfill but i really wish to break the barrier that my family unable to break.

No comments: