Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tomorrow will be better

One question that people would like to have and ideal thinking, "Tomorrow will be better". Sometimes people may experience that tomorrow, the day after tomorrow is still the same as usual. I believe that phrase really work well on people. Today we might face many difficulties such as pressure at school, work place, house or many other area.

I want to have a better tomorrow. Few week pass, i already experience many things and is time for me to generate antibiotic to overcome it. I dont have to think what pass already pass. Those success or failure in the pass would not be anything special anymore. Last time maybe im a failure and slowly growth up and make things success. What is happened from the pass already pass and it doesnt show that tomorrow what it will be or will success or fail.

Can i stand up and make a counter defends over all the problems that heading to me? I will try it. Either pass or fail, i just leave everything to the people who judge my work.

Task list that things i want to do:
-I want to be active in thinking or action.
-I want to be change in my heart and mind.
-I want to strengthen my body health and endurance.
-I want to study and give my best to finish my studies.

No comments: