Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!!!


New Year seem doesn't show something good to me. First day, i already sick. Like what my mother always do, she will visit those master who tell about this year fortune. We call it tong sing (in cantonese) something like telling about what we can do this year and what we cant do this year. Well it is true or not, i cant tell because it is already common for me to just know it.


As im expected, i will have not good fortune this year and my mother as well. My father and my sister have good fortune. Though my mother know that she cannot visit to see new born baby house or go eat mun yut dinner but my mother have no choice because my sister pregnant and will gave birth on March. What will happened to my mother? will get sick? i pray that God will sent angels to protect my mother from being disturbed by bad things.


As for me, i predict that nothing good will happen because i accepted Christ and surely Satan wouldn't let me go. From what the master say, i will have hiut gong ji joi (mean might shed blood if im not mistaken) or maybe accident will cause it because im a driver. I pray that whoever follow my car wouldn't involved the bad things i may face. Since now already started sick, i do really hope that it wouldn't affect my study because this is the last chance for me to get things correct.


In my life, i really consider myself a miracle. A person very poor in education still can study in University. Yes, i do put all my effort from form 4 till now yet the things before that i totally forgotten. Im a failure until form 4 and i began to change. I do hope that i can finish my education race and achieve the target that i set. Currently i already achieve it but I havent reach the finish line. After i back to study, i hope that God will be with me and i need all my friends help as well to achieve it. Yet i know that this year is my unfortunate year, i do or i dont believe, i still need to move on. Good things happened is everybody dream of, bad things is not welcome.


This is just my selfish desire, as for my spiritual growth, i do wish that i will change and i need people to encourage me. This year isn't the same like last year still can have fun or honey moon (is a common words that government school principle will said to student after they survive the PMR). For the things that i need to do, i hope that i can complete it although it is not the best i can give but i will try to complete it as command.


Nevertheless, greet all of my family and friends Happy New Year 2009. Muuuuuuuhhhhh (Cow Voice hehe).

1 comment:

Praise said...

As a christian we shouldn't believe these things. I mean you should know right? We are all protected by the blood of the lamb. All these beliefs are mean to scare us, so overcome your fear and let God control your life instead of the evil one. Don't start your year by fearing of encountering bad luck or accident, God will protect you, i am sure of that.