Sunday, January 4, 2009

I want to be like my Father

This morning, i feel angry because i received a news that my sister husband treat my sister not good and want to divorce. So my parent will discuss with him during noon time and listen to what he had to say. At first after i listen it, i get angry and think of any reaction i will act if something bad happen like fighting. I think of many way to fight back if i could then it is about time to go to church for worship so i just go and worship on time.

After i think of many possibility, i try to pray to God and ask God how im going to act like a wise man when facing this. Today sermon, Mr Lian got mention 4 points about be completely humble and gentle, be patient and bear with one another with love. At first i dont quite understand how should i apply this 4 points in the situation that i might face until the time happen, my sister husband come and start discuss with my parent. Suddently a voice come from a wise man, my Father.

My Father explain and advise him that start a family is not easy. As a husband and wife, both must talk with one another their problem not just one party keep their problem alone and they must think about another two side feeling and not one side feeling. Somemore my sister pregnant and also must consider the baby as well. My Father also know that my sister husband not a rich man and consider poor person, just enough to survive and my Father explain to him that my Father own experience. My Father also poor at the begining and married my Mother, they also poor. What they do is just keep save money and bear with one another. Any problem will discuss with my Mother and my Mother also will discuss with my Father. My Father same the similar situation with my sister husband but my Father never scold or try to treat my Mother badly. But what my sister husband did is scold my sister, make her cry everytime my sister want to discuss something with him nicely and didn't care my sister feeling.

My Father continue and say he and my sister pak toh already long time and dont know each other well? If during that time my sister husband feel very difficult to get together then why not just break up and just end straight away. No need to continue suffer alone and want to be patient with u. At the end, my sister husband understand and try to change to treat my sister in good manner. Now their problem already solve. I really like my Father the way he talks. Although he keep repeating similar things but yet just to make sure my sister husband really understand.

For my understanding of my Father, my Father not a soft person, He also a hot temper person but when the time he give advise, i really amazed that suddently he talk in gentle and patient manner. He didnt get angry and i feel he really a wise man. Base on what my Father mention before, i understand that why a couple will break up. There are few possibility which is he or she might still selfish thinking on one side only, they might not discuss well their problem and cause many misunderstanding or because they really think that their partner is not suitable. Therefore, we cant really tell if a person is good or bad until we get along (pak toh) or some may be very best friend before they go furtuer.

I want to be like my Father. Now i understand the different between wise man and not wise man. Wise man will handle things in good manner and didn't easily get angry because of something compare to not wise person. I also understand that why im not mature because i havent reach the mature level even though i know how to handle something. About the feeling towards someone, now i think i really can put down. Since long time ago she already said she didn't like me until now. If she didn't like me, nvm, we still friend and bro and sis in Christ. If later she like me then i will feel happy as well but now i know she dont like me so i will let go so that if someone approach to her, she no need to consider whether will hurt me or not. Now i want to remove the barrier so that she also have chance to find her life partner that God plan for her and i also may find my life partner that God plan for me.

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

ya they must tolerate and understand each other ^^ hope everything could be fine after it..cheers