Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick jor.

What to do? i sick jor. Haiz. Just new year and fall sick. Need to take care of my health. If not, later back to school cant concentrate in study. This is my final sem and the last race i will run. Hope that i still able to cope all the studies after so call lazy+ing for 3 months time. So many activities happened recently because become committee already. Can say many things need to do. Im still not adapt to it. I need time to slowly growth.

FYP still not yet touch. Hopefully got inspiration from somewhere or something to make me move to do it. I dont wish to fail or get poor result. I want to bear good testimony to people around me including church friends. I already fail few things and i hope that for those coming things will be successfully done by me if the things is given to me.

Now still feel very sick, feel like wan to shut down myself but temptation arise (especially online and do nothing. haiz). House work still not yet done after my sister married and new year is coming. Need to clean house soon. Hope this year everyone will enjoy getting ang pow from relatives and have good time gathering with family members.

No comments: