Monday, December 1, 2008

No longer....

I no longer have the united feelings. The feeling that will be my source of energy to keep moving forward. It happen when my body, heart, mind and spirit being united to do something. It could be childish thinking or being a naive person but i no longer can have it. My body over tired my mind, my mind over tired of my heart, my heart lazy to move my body. All like not functioning as one complete body. How could i correct myself to be more united? Work so hard this year and at the end it cause me exhaust. What do i really learned from this whole year? This year almost end and the feeling is like beginning of the year is just happened yesterday. I thought that time move very slow but now i realize that i cant catch up time anymore. Time going to be less and less, i still waste my time over and over again doing nothing that benefits others or benefits myself. Is this call beyond limit or i reach my limit? I feel like i cant hold on any longer. Feel like being isolated or move to another path. I no longer can support myself to reach the goal that i set. I really fall on the ground and cant stand up. I feel regret that i didnt walk the right path at the beginning to reach my destination of life.

No comments: