Sunday, November 23, 2008

Very Tired!!!

Yesterday was my sister wedding dinner at night. During morning time, i consider free because nothing to take care but afternoon need to fetch my mum, my mother sis (I call her Ah Yee) and her daughter (my cousin lo) to take flower and meet my mum small bro (Kau Fu with wife and son) meet at restorant 2020 to take lunch because my Kau Fu just arrived KL from Johor. After that i went home with my mum and Ah Yee follow my Kau Fu car went home.

About 6.00pm we started drive to the restaurant at Pudu call Hei Loi Tang. Before we leave, rain started and feel inconvenient to move to the car because i still need to carry 3 carton. Ahhh why it rain on that time.

At the restaurant, i with my cousin lead those guest to their respective table. I always forget the table numbers and keep asking my cousin. I feel very useless because cant memorize the table no position. After that before the bride and groom come in, i take the chance to take picture with all the guest but some i miss out because they are not together that time and some dont want to take pciture. After wedding dinner, it is about 11.15pm, we drive home. Before i sleep, i finish my movie quantum of solace 007 that i havent finish and after finish is about 12.35am then i go and sleep.

This morning i skip church morning worship, sermon and dicipleship class because i went to my Ah Yee house and carry all the red wine back. Then we go lunch and after lunch went back to the restaurant to take back something left behind and forget to take yesterday. After done everything, we came home and i sleep a whole afternoon until 5. Now i still feel very tired and i havent do my project stuff. Really want to rest but i hope i can finish everything as soon as possible before i sleep. I never thought that i can be this tired.

No comments: