Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finish the race!!!

At last, this morning i can see my result. Before i see it, i really scare that i get bad result. As a result, i get satisfied result only, not the good or brilliant result. I tought that i fail to achieve the goal i set at the beginning of my university (which is 1st class honor degree) but when i scroll to the bottom, i saw 3.500. I nearly fail to get it and i really didn't expect i still can achieve it. Finally i finish my race as a uni student and achieve my goal.

I'm really thankful that during school time with the help from my friends namely Charles, Fang, Zong Ming, Siew Teng (Sehela), Terry, Weng Kee and Hui Xian in assignment, tutorial and exam. I wish that everyone dont feel dissappointed even we get unexpected result because we graduate together.

Although this happiness just for a short moment of time, it is a memorable things and it is our history.

No comments: