Monday, May 11, 2009

Exhaust....

Just after exam straight away go work, i feel tiring. What to do, not enough money to support myself and being force by my mother. Just obey, no harm. Just pass 1 week and I already feel this tiring. I think is because i lack of exercise and didnt sleep much.

My physical body and my spiritual body feel exhaust. Maybe i force myself too much and use up more energy during study and no time to renew my strength. I plan to have rest until camp end then start working but my plan fail. I dont know when i can renew my strength as well as my heart.

My heart dont have any excitement feeling anymore since I fail to attract the one I love. I understand that this world still got people nicer or better than her but my heart still cant move away. Until now i keep on trying to control myself not to like her. I guess, i still not mature enough to handle this problem of mine.

Everything for me seem to be nothing can be done successfully. Until now, i still cant perform the best i can do. Probably because im physically or spiritually weak and my heart some short like not motivated. Hopefully i can recover as soon as possible so that i still can keep moving forward. not just waiting and die.

I always like this words "Life Goes On" because i know that my life is not easy.

Zero and Henri. v(^_^)v

No comments: