Monday, May 4, 2009

Exam finish

Today exam finish. Still waiting for result. I cant expect what result i could get other than fail. I really cant do anything else.

This year camp confirm cant go. Mother say "CANT GO!!!" so what i can do? I already fight for it. I also plan it clearly what i should do to go camp even i already get the permission to take leave. What wrong with me going to camp. I already cannot stand on stress. I dont even found anything to release other than just work, eat, at home sleep and repeat the same thing over and over again.

I already reach my limit. No more freedom, no more free will. I rather become an Angel even Angel dont have free will. What i prefer that i have a pair of wing and freely fly at the sky.

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

why ur mom restricted u to the camp ?? the time clash with your exam?? haha ignore ur mama.just go then,,,since u desperate :P im so bad