Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reach the limit!

Yesterday i just realize that my eye cannot stand looking at bright screen. While i was waiting my sister at Steven Corner to meet up her secondary friends. I when to a cyber cafe nearby and watch people playing games. Then i saw one guy play xtreme super dancer online (XDO) and he play very well. While waiting my sis, so i also play about 30 minutes for that game. I realize that i cant see those note coming and my eye keep blinking. I think my eye reach limit already since everyday i just keep looking at the laptop screen nonstop. It make me difficult to play although i play those song i like and consider easy but i fail to hit the note without miss or bad. I think i cant play this game anymore (onee of my favorite dancing game with song). If i continue like this, i fear that one day i will get blind. I think tomorrow i will start to work at school for my project. I will get to face my laptop screen more and more. Im not sure how long I can stand and i hope that it would hurt so much. Maybe i should rest more everyday after i come back from school without open my laptop but i think, i still open it either watch movie or do other stuff. I know that my eye condition very bad and cant fully heal. All i can do know is try to reduce the damage of my eye. Moreover, it also affect my health. Keep playing with my laptop everyday without exercise. I turn to be more lazy and tired. Hope all this will change so i can have a balance life. That's all what i want to express. I will try to express myself more to improve myself. If possible, learn to be better in using english words without any grammar error. It is late now and tomorrow i need to back to school to be scold by lecturer becuase fail to do the task that had been given. Hiaz......

No comments: