Thursday, October 16, 2008

Long way to go

After delay for so many days, today I finally start moving my hand to do the task that had been assigning to me. At first, I really struggle about where and how to start because I’m not familiar with the language that I use in doing this task. One more thing is that all the file where I should put it. The development environment very different if I use the language that I familiar with. I try to search the solution to it and I found many answers. Not all answer work perfectly, some comment that have error and some comment it works! I don’t wish to damage my computer if I done a mistake in configure the setting because I’m not good at it. I don’t have confidence to make sure everything work well. I have a friend who tell me before, “To make different between you and others, you must do something that other can’t do”. I really appreciate the advice and I wish I can be the one but I don’t dare to try. Until this moment, I have complete the login interface but the checking haven’t done because lack of database connection. I still finding the way to make it connect and be usable anytime. Haiz, I need more wisdom and support.

No comments: