Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parent Appreciation Day!!

Today I'm very happy to have dinner with family. My sister also got come for dinner after work. It's been a long time for me to have a dinner outside because most of the time go to church and hang out with my best friend. This dinner i really enjoy and I consider this as my parent appreciation day. Therefore, I didn't join the outreach night at church today. Hehe.
For the past few days, I received a gifts from my colleague who is getting marry this week. The picture below is the gift from her as a token of appreciation.
As you can see, the box is in love shape. When open that time i found "Food". Hehe is "Ferrero Rocher". That box can fit 6 Ferrero Rocher with a small note written:
Our Wedding
22nd May 2011
Cindy Lim & Clement Lee
this gift to you from our heart is
a little token of appreciation for
being part of our life.
No reciprocate gesture
of gift is required.
Such a nice gift from her (Cindy Lim) and when i ponder the box, i feel like not willing to eat the Ferrero Rocher because it decorate so nice. My my temptation to eat it very high. So at the end, I ate one. (TT_TT). So left 5 in my refrigerator. Just now i plan to eat one but when i open my frige, THERE IS NO MORE. (TT_TT).
There is another gift from another colleague to her. It is a tissue box made by clay (handmake).
It is very nice with some small flower. There is a message written there but i couldn't remember exactly.
That's all what I have to say. Enjoy "Parent appreciation day" with your love one.

No comments: