Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today....

Today as usual babysitting at home and cant go out to church. My mother sick already plus got 3 kids in the house so i just help to watch over them and accompany my sis son to sleep because he also sick too. Then while he already sleep, i try to use my PSP to check mail because carry my laptop seems not so convenient and the kid might not go to sleep and keep watching what im doing with my laptop. So i bring my PSP small and can hide while check email and browse internet.

Honestly speaking, browse webpage using PSP is not that good because it open very slow. Check email still ok but browse other will take some times (roughly 1-2 minutes maybe my Internet line slow gua). Then after i check mail, i try to watch youtube clips but sadly speaking unable to load the video (T_T). Nowadays all the webpage design with integrated so many plugins, codes, flashs, advertisement and etc which cause the loading very slow and consume a lot of bandwidth because of big file size webpage. So if we not using highspeed enough really need to wait very long in order to completely display the webpage.

Now I'm still considering few things to upgrade my stuff.
1) Change Handphone (due to my phone battery overcharge, keypad need to press hard, keypad light die off but still function well)
2) New laptop (due to my desktop consume some spaces, if possible buy one powerful laptop for myself to do video, graphic or do programming and my current laptop will be use by my parent to save space (^_^)V )
3) Subscribe unify (Need to move to new house only start to subscribe. Dont know available or not)

If possible i want to sell off my Gundam Model Collection because i really no interest in collection model anymore. Yesterday night went to time square for movie with one brother in christ. When i reach there i straight away go to Gundam shop and see any new gundam. Yes, it have, Strike Freedom Perfect Grade (RM 799.00 (^o^) WoW ) and many new Sangokuden gundam. But i feel no interest to buy even i afford it and in the end i just bought the new Gundam OO the movie RM9.90 (^_^). This is the first time Gundam VS Alien in the whole history of Gundam (What is that?????). Well the movie still bring some meaning.

Tomorrow is another day of babysitting. Haihz.....

No comments: