Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just a little update

Lately seem to be very busy doing FYP, function still not yet done. Just do little little stuff. I never felt like busy till i cant stop and ignore friend chatting. Maybe this time, i really busy.

Semester almost end and i dont have anything to submit especially my project. Im very scare that i cant finish it and submit. My endurance level drop a lot, i cant keep doing it for the long time.

This week i already skip church for 3 days. Haih.

Yesterday, my sis gave birth to a baby boy. Havent give any name but today i fetch my mother to petaling street this morning to get name. That's one of the reason i skip church. I reach there about 9.30 and wait till 11.45 then only done. According to my mother, 9.45 got 3 person waiting and still got a lot of people asking for name and prepare for wedding. Haih, waste many time waiting without doing things.

Lately, my health condition seem very poor. I cant keep myself alert and i almost cause boiled water over boil. Haih.

Too many haih and i dont know what i can do next. Hope I still can push myself to finish this race. Whether i can achieve the result i want or not, i wish i can accept the fact and keep going on. I dont wish to give up anything and i dont want to feel regret anymore. Even i fail, i must not be discourage by it.

No comments: