Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Result OUT!!!!!

Today my friend told me that result already out. First impression is scare because this time exam I feel I didn't do well. I feel scare to open UTAR portal and I don't know what is my result would be, either pass or fail, and every click i make, i feel more scare about it. After login and click on the result page, i slowly scroll down to the bottom page because the result will show on the bottom. I scroll one by one and i saw first 2 result i get pass, then i scroll all down and i saw all pass. I feel releave after that because i thought one or two subject that I dont have confident on it get pass. Although the grade i haven't know but i'm satisfy that i pass all subject. The rest will know later. Now onwards, i can do whatever i want without getting scold by my parent. I don't want they scold me because i do this and that which affect me get fail result. Tomorrow is Hari Raya and i wish everyone will enjoy their holiday and I will go to my mother hometown at Perak with my sister and her husband. Selamat Hari Raya and Aidilfitri to everyone.

1 comment:

Praise said...

Congrats you pass all the subjects!!!!!!!!!